Wednesday, May 11, 2016

GOD IS GIVING US STRATEGIES AND DISCERNMENT IN OUR DREAMS 

Many times when God is giving a warning dream, He will 
reveal a certain spirit and strategy behind a person that 
is plotting against you or a church, city, state, country 
or organization. 

Why does He reveal it? Because, He wants you to be able to 
discern it when you come in contact with it in the real 
situation! You sometimes will get a sense of it in the 
dream and when you come in contact with it you will sense 
the same feeling. 

Sometimes you will see something that will trigger what God 
showed you in that dream and suddenly you will be right 
back there in the dream, and God will say. “That is it! 
See, this is what I showed you in your dream, now it is 
time to pray or even do what I showed you in the dream!” 

TIME TO PRAY 

Secondly, if you dream of a Christian who has a spirit, God 
always wants to bring deliverance to them to be able to 
finish their course. SO PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE! 

So many times He wants you to begin praying for His will to 
be done in their life! When God uncovers something, it is 
not for us to go off talking about that person, but He is 
giving it to you mainly to keep you and others from falling 
into a trap and to pray for deliverance to all involved! 

Many of you know of situations where God has spoken in a 
dream and given you discernment. I know He has me many, 
many times. 

HE IS GIVING US STRATEGIES 

A friend and I were talking about this last night and I 
believe that God is giving us strategies against the enemy 
right now and He is uncovering the plots and plans of the 
enemy! 

We will need all of the discernment we can get in the days 
ahead! The thing is, God wants us to learn to trust the 
Holy Spirit’s leading and know that it is Him speaking and 
you will never know until you step out by faith and just 
obey that prompting. This is a TRAINING GROUND for us to 
walk and live by faith and our faith must lie in the God 
who dwells within us ~ He will show us things to come, He 
will discern the spirits, and He will say to us ,”This is 
the way, walk in it! 

HOW GIDEON RECEIVED STRATEGY THROUGH A DREAM 

“During the night, with the Midianites camped in the valley 
just below, the LORD said to Gideon, “Get up! Take your 
troops and attack the Midianites, for I will cause you to 
defeat them! But if you are afraid, first go down to the 
camp alone — take along your servant Purah if you like — 
and listen to what they are saying down there! You will be 
greatly encouraged and be eager to attack!” 
So he took Purah and crept down through the darkness to the 
outposts of the enemy camp. The vast armies of Midian, 
Amalek, and the other nations of the Mideast were crowded 
across the valley like locusts — yes, like the sand upon 
the seashore — and there were too many camels even to 
count! Gideon crept up to one of the tents just as a man 
inside had wakened from a nightmare and was telling his 
tent-mate about it. 
“I had this strange dream,” he was saying, “and there was 
this huge loaf of barley bread that came tumbling down into 
our camp. It hit our tent and knocked it flat!” 
The other soldier replied, “Your dream can mean only one 
thing! Gideon, the son of Joash, the Israeli, is going to 
come and massacre all the allied forces of Midian!” 
When Gideon heard the dream and the interpretation, all he 
could do was just stand there worshiping God! Then he 
returned to his men and shouted, “Get up! For the LORD is 
going to use you to conquer all the vast armies of 
Midian!””    Judges 7:9-15 (TLB). 

THE LORD IS SAYING 

I believe that the LORD is speaking right now to many and 
saying, 

“You have been praying for solutions and strategies to 
defeat the enemies in your life but you have not heard Me 
when I AM speaking. 

My sheep know My voice and another they will not follow. 
Listen to the dreams that I give you because I have much to 
show you about who your enemy is in them! 

Arise, begin to act on that which I AM showing you and as 
you pray, I will give you confirmation! All that I call 
you to do through My Spirit, must be acted upon by faith 
and I AM asking My people to TRUST ME, FOR I HAVE GIVEN YOU 
MY HOLY SPIRIT TO TEACH YOU AND TRAIN YOU AND EQUIP YOU FOR 
THE TASK! 

But, you must believe the Holy Spirit who dwells within 
you! Yes, it is He that will show you things to come so 
that you will not go a way that is not mine! 

Time to arise in that power that I have given you and trust 
Me enough to do all that I have called you to so that you 
will be able to establish My Kingdom in the earth!” 

Amen




~ by Jo Ellen Stevens

__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment