Monday, May 16, 2016


Receive the Fire of the Holy Spirit - ~ Mamme Devorah

05/16/2016 at 12:46pm | IP LoggedQuote JaneGreenstein

For those who need a touch of Holy Fire, I impart to you the fire of the Holy Spirit.  I lay my hands upon you speak forth that He will touch you now!
A mighty touch of His fire, His love, His power, His strength.  I lay my hand on your mouth and as you open your mouth, heavenly language will come out.  You will speak in a tongue given by the Holy One of Israel.
I speak forth a healing fire of healing through bodies.  I rebuke and bind sickness and cast it out of the body’s of His children.
Impartation is happening now….  as they touch their computer screen’s in faith and I stretch my hands out to them, Your fire, our LORD, your fire that you just gave to me.
Strength, courage ,walking into the new the courage to close doors, the courage to say no.  The courage to move to another place.  The courage to end things and to start things.
I speak boldly to those who need more of His truth, that scales will be removed from your eyes.  You will open the entire Bible. You will read Torah with new eyes and see and understand the lessons and hidden secrets in it.
I speak to those who have been hiding, because of major wounds.  You step out of your self-build caves and I shout with a loud voice: Lazarus come out!
I see a hand.  It is washing you and cleaning you and is putting a ring on your finger and a mantle around your shoulders.  I see how you are eating a scroll.  And the Word, His Word, will come out of your mouth sharper than a two edged sword.
I see a move of fresh anointing and doors about to open to bring you to the nations.
I call out provision.  I call out opportunities.  I call out divine meetings.  Divine.  I speak forth that those who hated you will see you move.  And they will run after you as you are ministering and they will touch your garment and ask you, “Take me with you for I see God is with you!”
I see a shift.  Those who have been on the forefront, sharing a watered-down gospel will suddenly be removed from the scene.  I see a huge hand setting the pawns.
I see elevation, promotion, also in jobs.  I see keys.  Keys, opening doors (miracles and signs, but also doors of houses).
The fire is moving.  The fire is as lava out of a mountain top.  Spreading itself all over the world.
Receive His fire.
Receive His blessings.  
Open your hands and catch it.
 Open your mouth and speak it.  
Open your eyes and see it.
Open your doors and go!
The Shekinah Glory
“Now when Solomon had finished praying, fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices, and the glory of the LORD filled the house.  the priests could not enter into the house of the LORD because the glory of the LORD filled the LORD’s house.  All the sons of Israel, seeing the fire come down and the glory of the LORD upon the house, bowed down on the pavement with their faces to the ground, and they worshiped and gave praise to the LORD, saying, “truly he is good, truly his loving-kindness is everlasting.”   2 Chronicles 7:1-3.

Blessings and Shalom over you!
Mamme Devorah 

No comments:

Post a Comment