Thursday, May 26, 2016


The Great Wave and Then the Rain!

Posted on  by 

You’ve Been So Dry and Thirsty

I just heard the LORD say, “There is a TASTE OF HIS GLORY” coming this week that will lead us into a‘GREAT WAVE.’
He said, that, “This has not been delayed, but will come right on time!  Many are at the place where they are so dry that their thirst for His presence is at a point where they are saying, “LORD, if you don’t show up, I would rather die!”

You Haven’t Se en Anything Yet!

Then I heard Him saying, “Oh but, I AM about to My child…  and your eyes have not seen anything yet, for My Glory will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea and I AM about to surprise the world!
Yes. as darkness seems to prevail, My glory will shine brightest through you and when sin abounds, I will raise up a Standard and that Standard will be shown in and through My people!”

Look at Me!

“I will say to the world “LOOK AT ME!  Yes, look at Me through My people!”  And I will be glorified in you in these days in a magnificent display of My splendor!
Yes, the earth is groaning for the rain of My presence, for the Glory to shine on it and it will come as the early rain and the latter rain in one month and then your sons will come forth and your daughters will come back from the land of the enemy!
It will be so and It will be said ‘SURELY WE HAVE WAITED FOR HIM AND HE DID NOT DISAPPOINT US!’

You Will Arise!

“You shall surely arise in this hour and you shall surely shine with the Glory that I have placed in you!
Now, it is time to get up and Drink!  Drink!  Drink!  From the river of life!
I AM calling you to drink and be satisfied so that you will be able to pour back out that which you have received!
Yes, arise from the frustration and prostration in which your circumstances have kept you.  Shine, for your light has come!”

“Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month,”   Joel 2:23.

No comments:

Post a Comment