Wednesday, May 18, 2016


The Smell of Rain

Posted on  by 

The smell of rain is in the air,
The parched ground gives up its despair,
The healing water falls from the sky,
What was near death, now is revived.

Even as the natural rains fall,
My Spirit rains come at My call,
To quench the thirsty souls of men,
With living water, their spirits to mend.

The sweet aroma of My Spirit rains,
Surround My dear ones who do not complain,
They take comfort from this heavenly smell,
The glories of My Kingdom, they’re eager to tell.

Unlike the natural rains that start and stop,
My Spirit rains continue, going over the top,
Causing the fruit to ripen at a quick pace,
As souls are touched by My glory and grace.

The smell of My glory now fills the air,
As My rains fall in earnest, dispelling all cares,
The harvest is great, the laborers are few,
Rise up, My Bride, there is much to do.

Breathe in the fragrance of My holy rains,
There’s healing for the nations, none can restrain,
Life giving water to soak the ground,
Bringing many sons to glory, now Heaven bound.


No comments:

Post a Comment