Thursday, May 12, 2016

 05/12/2016 at 2:51am | IP LoggedQuote JaneGreenstein

While in prayer, the LORD revealed some visions and the 
meanings to me. 

I saw an old fashioned covered wagon with a team of horses. 
I saw pioneers going to different places, where they have 
heard that there is land offered for homesteading. Then I 
saw others going to seek their fortunes in the gold fields. 
The land is vast and the opportunities are immense. 

Then I saw a wagon train with many wagons and people, all 
going forward into the unknown; seeking new opportunities 
and setting their faces like flint. They made up their 
mind: once committed, they go. There was no turning back. 
People facing the unknown, heard that there were new 
opportunities for their futures. Many came with just the 
clothes on their backs and some with just a few worldly 
goods. They had the pioneer spirit. 

Pioneer: A person who is among the first to explore or 
settle a new area. Synonyms: Settler, colonist, 
frontiersman or woman, explorer, trail blazer. 

“I AM sending pioneers into a new land. They shall come as 
they are, sent forth on the foundations of the apostles and 
prophets. They are coming into many lands; north, south, 
east and west; coming, as they have waited a very long time 
in the wilderness. Many suffering and having terrible 
hardships along the way. However their trail blazing, 
opened the way for many more to come. 

I the LORD, have gone before you to make a way in the 
wilderness and a way in the desert. I AM the author and 
finisher of your faith. I AM sending MY pioneers by 
revelation and they will find that I will establish them in 
their new land. 

Many others will come, catching the spirit of the pioneers. 
They will also know prior to arrival, those who will be 
like a new family. Those who come together as one heart, 
mind and Spirit. 

MY true family will be blessed. And they shall have a 
family, by those who had no family. Kingdom relationships 
are formed for MY true family. 

I AM setting in order those who shall be as one, even 
before seeing you face to face. They shall come by 
revelation. They shall be blessed and flourish like the 
palm tree sway in the breeze. 

In the days to come, they will see many more catch the 
Spirit of the pioneers; establishing MY covenant in all the 
earth. For it is MY will that I give the power to get 
wealth to establish MY covenant in all the earth. 
Provision comes with the vision. Says the LORD. 

Those who seek and find the gold fields of MY SPIRIT and 
are blessed, will have right scales and balance. There 
will be MY order of Integrity, honesty and loyalty. I have 
tested them and they will hear MY voice and obey. 

Behold, I AM the LORD, the GOD of all flesh; is there 
anything too hard for ME? I will bring these in and will 
make them dwell in safety. I will give them one heart and 
these shall work as one. 

These will fear ME in reverence, as they see the good I do 
for them and their children’s, children. I have made an 
everlasting covenant with them and I will never turn away 
from doing good for them. 

Yes, I will surely plant them in deep soil in their land. 
Their roots shall grow deep, keeping them from being 
uprooted ever again. Behold, I will lay upon them health 
and healing and I will cure them and I will reveal to them 
stability, abundant peace, prosperity, security and truth. 

In this place shall be pastures with shepherds resting 
their flocks. Never shall MY flocks be counted as 
merchandise. 

Thus say the LORD; in this place which is known as 
desolate, there shall be dwellings and pasture land. I 
establish it as so. And the fields shall be bought in the 
land called desolate. 

You shall buy fields for money and shall sign deeds and 
call witnesses in the new land. I AM releasing those who 
were exiled, in the wilderness, and they shall have their 
portion and right. They will enter it and take possession 
of it as I declare, decree, establish and settle the 
matter. 

I will show you in the days to come the fields of purchase, 
you shall buy the field for the right of redemption is 
yours. Buy it! Thus say the LORD, houses and fields shall 
be purchased yet again in the desolate land and flourish. 

The purchases deeds and terms will be presented to all 
those that shall be a witness before ME and man. No one 
will be able to take MY glory or advance himself as the 
right and inheritance has come. MY people will walk in 
integrity and honesty. 

I AM coming quickly and I AM doing a quick work with MY 
chosen. I swore to give this land and houses. I care for 
MY flock and they shall flourish. My people shall have a 
house of rest, safety and provision. For I will fully 
satisfy the weary soul, and I will replenish every weary 
soul. 

Look up, MY beloved pioneers! See in the distance? See 
the palm tree sway in the midst of desolation? Behold an 
Oasis in the desert, a spring of life; cool, clear, water 
in MY deep pools. You shall come and be refreshed in the 
cool breeze and shade. I will surely satisfy the weary 
souls, your flocks shall be satisfied, great shall be the 
peace of your children says the LORD. 

“It shall be heard, the voice of joy and the voice of 
gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the 
bride. These voices shall sing as they bring sacrifices of 
thanksgiving into the house of the LORD. 

I will cause the captive of the land to be reversed and 
they shall return to ME as it was at the first. MY beloved 
I have the right pastures and shepherds after MY heart. 

For surely the last shall be first, and the first shall be 
last, says the LORD OF HOST!” 

“The people that walked in darkness have seen a great 
light; they that dwell in the shadow of death, upon them 
hath the light shined. Thou hast multiplied the nation and 
not increased the joy; they joy before thee according to 
the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide 
they divide the spoil. For thou hast broken the yoke of 
his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his 
oppressor, as in the day of Midian,”   Isaiah 9:2-4. 

“Behold, I AM the LORD, the GOD of all flesh: is there 
anything too hard for ME?”   Jeremiah 32:27. 



In HIS Grace and Mercy, 
~ Sherry Edwards Mack
ey

__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment