Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Posted: 05/17/2016 at 2:10pm | IP LoggedQuote JaneGreenstein

A Word For America - Veronika West

Watch for the angels called RevolutionResolution and Restoration.
At midnight last night, I was woken by a voice that said, “This is the midnight hour for the nation of America.”
As I heard those words, I was taken into a brief Spirit encounter where I saw three angels standing upon American soil.
As I looked at these three angels, I saw their names written upon their chests: RevolutionResolution andRestoration.
By revelation, I knew these were military angels, warring messengers sent by God to the nation of America for such a time as this.
As I looked at the angel called Revolution, he lifted up his hand and showed me an ancient scroll.  Again, by divine revelation, I understood that he was carrying the holy orders of Heaven.  He was being sent by God to establish the plans and purposes of heaven, in the nation of the United Stats of America in this time of election.
Then I looked at the angel called Resolution.  He lifted his hand and showed me the scales of justice.  This was the messenger of righteousness, sent to bring forth the justice, mercy and peace of Heaven in the midst of great turmoil, confusion and danger.
Then as I looked at the third angel called Restoration, he lifted up his hand and uncovered a large bowl which contained a golden oil.  By revelation I understood that this was the divine messenger of repentance, healing and restoration sent by god to bring forth healing, restoration and restitution to the sons and daughters of God in this season.
Then the angel of Revolution spoke to me and said, “Watch, for a leveling wind shall blow over Washington DC, making straight the way of the LORD.”
Friends, as I shared, I knew by revelation that these were holy archangels sent by God to watch over the affairs of the American people in this hour.  These were military messengers, being sent to be the intermediaries between the spirit realm and the natural realm.
These were holy angels being sent to many American leaders, these were the archangels on divine assignment to advise, inspire and intervene in the affairs of the American people.
These archangels were messengers of hope, light and life, these are the warrior leaders of the heavenly army being sent to earth to establish the Kingdom of Heaven in the nation of America in this hour.
Please note:  be prayerful and discerning as you read my submission today, and pray accordingly.

Blessings to you all.
~ by Veronika West

No comments:

Post a Comment