Wednesday, May 18, 2016


The devil is in shock!


Do you know Beloved, that everyday I prepare a feast before you in the very presence of the enemy?  The devil is in shock at this turn of events.  
In plain sight of the one who would seek your destruction, I lay before you a vast spread of goods, a magnificent table of heavenly Food and Wine for you to enjoy.
Come and sit with Me, My Bride.  Sit under the Shadow of My Wings.  Taste and see that your LORD is good.  You are seated with Me in heavenly places.
The devil cannot comprehend what is happening between you and I, Dear One.He sits on the sidelines and fumes.  No enemy can touch you here, Beloved, be not afraid.
I AM the Bread of Life and the Holy Spirit is the New Wine.  I pour out My love, mercy and grace until your cup is overflowing.  Your cup of salvation is forever full.
Eat, drink, rejoice, and be glad, My Child.  Taste the sweet Fruit of your salvation.  Drink your fill of the abundance of My house; drink from the River of My delights.
By the Blood of the Lamb I have brought you to My banqueting house, and My banner over you is Love.
“You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows,”   Psalm 23:5.
“As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my Beloved among the sons.  I sat down under His shadow with great delight, and His fruit was sweet to my taste.  He brought me to the banqueting house, and His banner over me was love,”   Song of Solomon 2:3-4.
“How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!  And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.  They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights.  For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light,”   Psalm 36:7-9.
“And Melchizedek King of Salem brought out bread and wine; now He was a priest of God Most High,”   Genesis 14:18.
For it is attested of Him,(Jesus) “YOU ARE A PRIEST FOREVER ACCORDING TO THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK,”   Hebrews 7:17.
“While they were eating, Jesus took bread, spoke a blessing and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is My body.”  Then He took the cup, gave thanks and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you, for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins,”   Matthew 26:28.


~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment