Thursday, May 19, 2016


Glenda Jackson - Complete Prophecy from Knowing the Voice 
of God 

https://youtu.be/AcjmpOFtBtw 

By:James Bailey 

In 2014, prophet and healing evangelist Glenda Jackson 
shared a powerful word from God warning of great trouble 
ahead, but also encouraging believers to prepare for 
battle and victory over every enemy. Glenda Jackson is 
founder of Glenda Jackson Ministries. 
The following transcript is from part of her audio 
message recorded on a 3-CD set called Knowing the Voice 
of God, which is available from Sid Roth’s ministry. 
“Hear what My spirit is saying unto thee this day. I am 
getting ready to remove iniquity workers from My church. 
I am going to raise holy people, divine people whom I 
have placed. I am going to place the five-fold ministry 
in the church as I have wanted to do,” saith the Lord. 
“I say it is for the perfecting of My church. I am going 
to bring My church to a place where I can baptize them in 
My love, such as they have never known. They are going to 
have that love one for another such as has never before 
been seen among My church in this day and time,” saith 
the Lord. “You shall love one another and your joy shall 
be full.” 
“I am getting you prepared for battle. I am getting you 
prepared to seek Me, to know Me, to know My names, to 
know Me by all of My names. For I say unto you, evil is 
coming and spreading wide. There is evil in this country. 
There is evil in the White House. I have seen the evil. I 
have seen the speech. I have seen the things done in 
darkness. Their plan is to take away all things that are 
holy and good. You are going to see changes come that are 
for the worse, such as you have never known. You must be 
prepared. You must know what to speak. You must use 
prophecy and I will speak to My prophets. I will speak to 
My people. I will speak unto you what to do everyday and 
in everything, for you are in a battle and the battle is 
mine,” says the Lord. 
“They’re going to raise up governors who are even worse 
and they are going to change My laws. They are going to 
take away landmarks. They are going to spread evil. They 
are going to spread rumors of war such as never before. 
They are going to slay many. There is much destruction 
coming, but fear not,” saith God, “for I am going to 
raise My people up and you are going to be strong in me, 
in My might, and I am going to equip you with the full 
armor. You shall walk in My ways. You shall heed unto 
me,” says the Lord. 
“When the enemy comes in like a flood, did I not say that 
I would make a way for you? I am going to make a way! You 
are going to be a strong army, one of the strongest 
armies I have ever had. You are going to need it, for I 
say unto you the love of many will wax cold. Many evil 
things will be done and many will be slain, even in the 
streets,” says the Lord, “but I say unto you, I shall 
come on the scene with My holy angels. The angels are 
going to visit My people more than they ever have. I am 
sending My warring angels and I am sending My angels to 
speak unto you. I am making a mighty army out of you. 
This is the army that Joel saw, which would not break 
rank, would climb over walls, and would be ready for all 
warfare.” 
warrrior_horseman 
“You are going to be strong and you are going to stop 
many enemies in their tracks, but I say to you, know that 
even the armies of the other nations, evil armies are 
going to march across this land. They are going to try to 
bomb you. They’re going to try to bring destruction. You 
must be strong. You must be ready. You must be prepared. 
You cannot take Me for granted. You cannot say, ‘We will 
do what God says and then we will sit down.'” 
“Woe to them who are at ease in Zion,” says the Lord. 
“The days will come when you will have to seek Me even 
more.” 
“I say unto thee, many, many leaders, I am pulling them 
down now and I am setting some up that are going to be 
saved by My blood. They are going to see that they are in 
false religions. They are going to turn unto Me through 
you. That is why you must be strong. The strong ones will 
make it, but the weak ones will not. You be strong in My 
might!” 
“For I say unto you the things that are about to happen 
in your land. The economy is going to get worse, not 
better. They give you false hope, those that prophesy 
saying, ‘Much finances are coming into this land.'” 
“I say unto you, I will take care of you supernaturally. 
Am I not the now God? Am I not the creator of heaven and 
earth? Did I not take My people and feed them in the 
wilderness? Did I not rain food down and they lacked 
nothing? I prepared a table before them.” 
“I say to you, order your conversation right. Do not 
gripe. Do not complain. Stand up! Stand up for the truth, 
no matter what the government says! Stand up, because you 
are not of this world, you are of Me! I will fight your 
battles. I will give your young men visions. I will give 
your old men dreams. I will lead and guide you with My 
eyes and I will show you great things. I will send 
warring angels and they will keep your foot from falling 
and from stumbling.” 
“I say to you, I have much to do and I will send a 
revival if you obey Me and do what I say. Obey me. Keep 
My Commandments for they are not grevious. My burden is 
light and I say to you, I will give you peace that the 
world cannot give you.” 
“Be not afraid when destruction hits. Be not afraid when 
the economy falls. Be not afraid when the stock market 
goes under. Be not afraid for your hope is not in those 
things. Your hope is in Me, for I am your provider. I am 
your help. I am the Way, the truth, and the life, and I 
say to you no enemy will be able to stand against you. 
You shall defeat everyone of them, just like I wanted 
Israel to do.” 
“I say to you, in Israel there will be much tribulation, 
many trials. There is going to be unrest such as you have 
never seen. You are going to see armies come against 
them. You are going to see in the Middle East such 
warfare such as you have never seen. And you are going to 
see even nature rise up against them,” says the Lord, 
“but I say to you, pray for them, pray for them and 
prophesy over them. For I say to you, the sun will surely 
be with you and things, even in nature, you will be able 
to speak unto them and it shall obey you, just like when 
Joshua, My servant, commanded the sun to stand still so 
the battle could be won, I will allow you to speak to 
different things and it shall obey you so that the battle 
may be won.” 
“I say to you, I have appointed you for these days and 
these hours. I will never forsake you or leave you and 
all of Heaven’s hosts are for you and shall be at your 
aid. The days shall come when you will prophesy angels to 
come and they will obey you and they will come down and 
help you. All you have to do is speak, speak unto them, 
and it shall happen,” says the Lord. 
“When the weather begins to come and get worse than it 
has ever been, speak to it like I do! Speak unto 
tornadoes! Speak unto them and they shall obey you! The 
enemy has many destructive plans for these days, but I 
say to you I am the creator of heaven and earth. He has 
no power over you. Do not be afraid of him! Do not be 
afraid of his children. They are all liars! Do not be 
afraid of them for they shall rise up and they will even 
look like they can deceive you, but they cannot. It is 
not possible because I have made it so that it is not 
possible. I will give you a word in due season to speak 
and when to speak it and it shall happen immediately and 
suddenly!” 
“I say to you that you shall even raise the dead in these 
days that are coming. I shall pour out My Spirit greater 
than it has ever been poured out upon you. I will come 
and I will speak to your heart. I will do a mighty work 
in your heart. I will give you such things, and what I 
say to you do not speak it to everyone because there 
shall be angels (disguising themselves as angels) of 
light among you and you are to know and use discernment, 
says the Lord. For there shall be those who are false, 
false prophets, as there were in the days when I was on 
the earth. There will be false prophets in this day and 
time, but I will send true prophets among you. My 
prophets will speak and they will clarify and they will 
know that I am their God. They will lift My name up, not 
themselves. They will speak in My name and I have given 
them authority.” 
“I say to you, even more floods are coming. More 
tornadoes, more hurricanes, more wars, such as never 
before. They are going to increase and increase and they 
are going to be louder, but I have given you to speak 
unto them.” 
“Revival is coming. It is not for everyone, but it is 
coming. I have given you authority to speak because this 
gospel must be preached into all the world for My name’s 
sake and that they may know Me and serve Me. Many will be 
saved. Many will turn to righteousness. Many will come 
out of evil, and many of them will be killed when they 
come out unto Me, but many will be killed and you will 
raise them from the dead!” 
“Right now and in the future I am going to expose the 
false preachers. I am going to expose them and they are 
coming down. When you see them you must prophesy. I am 
going to cause them to manifest and show their nakedness 
and shame to the whole world. And they are going to know 
that I am and that I am God. I will bring justice to the 
earth and I will expose them. They shown know that I have 
done it, that man did not do it. I did it!” 
Those that remain humble before me, I will set you up and 
you will lift My name up. I will call many to preach My 
gospel, but those Who have come against Me and have tried 
to bring shame on My name with their filthy deeds and 
their filthy talk, I am going to expose them and the 
world is going to see them and they are going to lose 
what they have. People are going to see if they were not 
made rich by Me. They were made rich by the people. Woe 
unto them, woe unto them! ” 
“Nations shall come from afar. I am going to call nations 
forth and I’m going to cause you to preach to nations. I 
am going to call you forth and gift you with prophecy and 
gift you with My gifting. They are for the church and I 
am going to produce My fruit in you. Watch as these come 
down! Did I not say that you shall know them by their 
fruit?” 
“Do not be afraid to speak against the evil deeds of evil 
people. The government takes up for them, but I say woe 
to those who call good evil and evil good. Many of them 
will have heart attacks. Their hearts will faint because 
of what is happening to them.” 
“My ears are open to the cries of the righteous. It is 
not good for you to take the side of the unholy against 
the holy.” 
“I will equip you and know that I love you. Be faithful 
unto the end. I shall soon come and you will know all 
things that are about to come to pass,” says Almighty 
God

No comments:

Post a Comment